Friday, May 13, 2016

Free unPlanner Calendar Printable

Hi, lovelies! I've had a few requests for a copy of my calendar, shown below. 

Feel free to email me customscrapbooksbyanna (at)gmail(dot)com if you'd prefer a different size. 

This (link to download highlighted below) calendar measures approx. 7x10 1/8 inches (18x25.5cm), with enough space on the right margin to punch holes for the spine. It will fit into a 6x8" binder, like the ones I have used for my unPlanner. 

*Be sure to UN-check "Shrink to Fit" in your printer settings.


To fit into your 6x8 binder, fold over so that it's 6 inches wide, creating a fun interactive look.

For a smaller calendar, below is one that measures approx. 


If you want it centered on an 8.5x11 sheet of paper in the same size as above, click this download:









Please be sure to credit me if you download this and share on social media. Thanks! :)

♥♥♥  Anna  ♥♥♥

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks so much...really sweet of you! Going to try to become more organized. Love your ideas..........hugs for a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy to have found you again after a few years hiatus. Your style is so inspirational.

    ReplyDelete