Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Log Your Memory Challenge #1


I've been enjoying this community, and downloaded their Memory Logbook 2010. This is a great resource to keep track of all your little memories and page layout ideas.

The website gives different challenges every week, and so I attempted my first and uploaded it to the gallery. The challenge was to create a layout using inspiration from a children's storybook. I was reading "Give a Mouse to a Cookie" to my youngest, and when I saw this page, I was inspired to create a page with similar features. (And that was before I knew about the challenge! :) ) So here's the picture of the book:

From Log Your Memory Photos
and here is my layout. It's not my usual style, but I enjoy trying different things.

Supplies: Designer Digitals Katie Pertiet Photo Masks, Little Dreamer Designs Doodley Doo Alphas, Lumapix FotoFusion frame, and Century and Georgia fonts.

No comments:

Post a Comment