Friday, August 13, 2010

Scrapbook Therapy



One new layout, one older. The top layout is in memory of my precious niece, who I miss sooo much. The bottom layout is a scraplift from these artsy ladies. Thankyou, Emily at My Scrapbook Art and Gingersnaps at Little Dreamer Designs. LOL

Products Used:
Free as a Bird: 
The Crate Paper: papers, birdie stamps and die cuts
American Crafts: letters "FREE", painted with Smooch
Prima: lace paper
Chatterbox: "Bird" chipboard letters
Fiskars: spiral bound punch

These are My Confessions: 
7Gypsies: papers
Basic Grey: letters
CD Muckoskey: Suzy Q Alpha "confessions" letters
Tim Holtz: Grungeboard hearts
Chipboard: Close to My Heart
Chatterbox: fabric flower, bling and buttons
Altered the grungeboard with markers and Smooch, stamped with the Grungeboard as well, inked the white letters with my trusty sponge applicator.

No comments:

Post a Comment