Thursday, August 26, 2010

Top 100 Memories



I felt like digi scrapping, but I had no ideas, so I started going through my inspiring layouts file, and I came across one that inspired me. Click here to see the layout that I copied.  Thanks for the inspiration, Aly!

The photo strips were easily made using my FotoFusion's nifty splitting tool. You create one image frame, and then you split it into however many parts you want to. Love that feature! The "memories" title was made using the font features. All you do is change the color and width of the outline of the font. Love that too!
Products Used:
Papers, flowers, bling and buttons - 2Peas: Michelle Underwood He Picked Me
Stitches - Designer Digitals: Anna Aspens Curvy Corner Stitched Blocks No. 01
Button String and Embroidered Flower - Shabby Princess: Giggle Box
"Top" lettering - Digi Chick: Karla Dudley Digi Essentials
"100" lettering - Little Dreamer Digitals: Lauren Reid Designs: Hot News Alpha
Fonts: Gabriola, Book Antiqua and Impact

1 comment:

  1. This is my favorite layout to date. Just love how clean it looks, and the paint color strip style for the pictures is so neat! And all that journaling is the icing on the cake!

    ReplyDelete