Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Flourishes, Friends and Family


















I just love that brown paper by Paislee. The scallop border and the wooden flowers are my creations.  :) The mask I used for the photo and paper are my all-time favorite. They are so versatile. They're not crazy, but just give a slight distressed look to anything you apply it too. The flourishes are ones that I go back to again and again.
Products Used:
Flourish: Designer Digitals AASPN Hipster Plumes12
Stitches: DD AASPN Stitched by Anna White 7
Background paper: Shabby Princess Hopscotch
Patterned paper: Paislee Once

Word circle brush: Britt-ish Designs 

Mask: MScraps Designs by Anita Cracked Masks
Alphabet: Karla Dudley Digi Essentials 5-recolored
Flower and brown scallop: Annawhocropsalot (ME!)
Font: Fineliner Script



No comments:

Post a Comment