Wednesday, January 4, 2012

FotoFusion Template #20



Finally! For those of you that use Lumapix FotoFusion, here's another .scrap template for you.

Room for twelve photos, some flowers, layers of paper, lines for extra texture or patterns, and of course, there's space for journaling. I put a frame on the paper that's behind the photos, but you could always uncheck the frame box if you don't want that. Or you could change the color of the frame, or shape, etc, etc. It looks neat if you drop in pretty paper into the flowers. The template itself has a shadow on all the middles of the flowers, simply because that way you can see there's a circle there that you can add to. I prefer no shadow on a flower middle if I'm using patterned paper, but each to his own. :)
Hope you like it! 
Please, if you have any questions about how to use the template, contact me. 
I'd love to hear how you use them and to see your layouts. 
THIS TEMPLATE ONLY WORKS IN FOTOFUSION. Sorry!


This is how it should look in FotoFusion:



A Happy New Year Everyone!




2 comments:

  1. thank you. I downloaded it to mattes -- right? I don't have templates listed under FF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This a template, not a matte, so I'd store it with your digi stuff. I sent you a message. :)

    ReplyDelete