Monday, June 2, 2014

Gratitude Challenge

•  The Documented Life Project  •


Week 23 Challenge - Practice gratitude - write what you are grateful for each day this week.


"Let us come before Him with thanksgiving." - Psalm 95:2a

• I choose to be very specific with my gratitude list. Wrote down Sunday's, will continue with each day as the week progresses. Really love this challenge. 

• Gelli-print on an old sheet of music.

• Cheap craft paint in neon pink, yellows and oranges.

• Doily die cut for texture.

• Sewed around edges of background with random zigzag and straight stitches.


• Printed off the letters for my title in my digital layout software (I use Lumapix FotoFusion) using fonts Janda Happy Day and Fishfingers.



• Cut them out leaving a small white outline and glued to page.

• Heart and dots and little scallop border with Montana acrylic pen.

• Wrote part of the bible verse on a scrap piece of the background in a random style.

• Cut seven uneven squares of white cardstock and doodled edge for my journal spots.



• Lastly, I changed up the washi tape edge with a plain neon pink paper tape from Target, and added white dots with my Signo Uniball gel pen.



This is my first tip-in! Meaning, adding another page to your existing pages in your planner for added room. As you turn the pages in your planner, you can expand it to a three-page spread, instead of the usual two in any book. Clear as mud, I'm sure. Lol! You adhere the extra page with washi tape, as this project's artists demonstrate on their blog

Happy Creating to you! 
♥♥  Anna  ♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment