Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Week 22 of my DLP

♥ The Documented Life Project -  Week 22 ♥


 A flap this time. See more details of it further down this post. :)


Week 22's header is decorated with my daughter's favorite tangle: Rain by Linda Farmer. I am signed up to a daily tangle subscription on her site, www.tanglepatterns.com. It is wonderful!


May is planting time, and everywhere I look, I see beautiful flowers. I added some photos this time. I plan to do more of that in the future. I printed them using Prnkl. What you do is upload them to the website, create a poster, download as a PDF, and print them off your computer. Easy peasy. And it's free! They do also print photos for a cost. 


For the front part of the flap, I wrote a dialog of my boys' conversation. My boys play Minecraft when I do art. I love to write down what they say sometimes. It will be so cool to read this ten years from now!


This is the other side of the flap. Included some photos. I used to scrapbook a lot more than I do now. Put in a little bit of it here. :) The pink pattern was made using acrylic paint and a stencil.

Well, that's another week of details here on my blog. Hope you enjoyed. See you next time?

♥Anna♥

No comments:

Post a Comment