Monday, December 28, 2015

New Challenge for 2016 by Clare Plantation

I'm attempting a new challenge by the lovely Miranda at her blog: Clare Plantation.

I need to come up with 18 supplies I will use for three months.


Here is my list, but I might change it up a bit yet. I have until the first of January, right? :)

1. Gesso
2. Water
3. Paintbrush
4. Sponges
5. Scissors
6. Palette knife
7. Acrylic paint - Liquitex Basics: Deep Violet
8. Acrylic paint - Liquitex Basics: Mars Black
9. Acrylic paint - Martha Stewart Satin Craft Paint - Wedding Paint
10. Acrylic paint - Martha Stewart Satin Craft Paint - Party Streamer 
11. Stencil 1: Stencil Girl December 2015 Stencil Club, Mary Beth Shaw Private Collection 15:5 geometric swirls (my own name for them)
12. Stencil 2 : Stencil Girl December 2015 Stencil Club, Mary Beth Shaw Private Collection 15:5 scribbles 
13.  4" Round Gelli Plate
14. Brayer
15. Collage Pauge
16. Prima 3D Gel Medium
17. Carved stamp from Miranda, called Wood's Age.
18. White Uniball Signo pen
19. 7Gypsies rotating stamp....ooops! That's 19! I have to take one away!! Which one? :0

I hope to make the color Aubergine with the Deep Violet, It's a violet-black color. Similar colors are Plum, Eggplant, Wine, Grape...you get the picture. I dedicated a WHOLE Pinterest board to this color, I love it so much. Check it out here.  

Another color I can make with my listed paint colors is smoky plum, specifically, #a48ea5 teeheee It was this pic that has me interested in this color, and this one.

My art journal is an old book that I've played in lots already, and sometimes I rip out pages. So if I need extra collaging paper, I'll use pages from there. That doesn't count as one of the 18, right? :)

I have to decide yet what my prompts will be.

Join me? I'm excited! I have a few friends joining me. It'll be so fun to be limited to only specific supplies. 

Have a great day! 

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment