Saturday, July 12, 2014

Watercolored Squares Calendar

Hello blogland! 

Some of you have been asking me how I make my stencils for my month-at-a-glance pages in my Documented Life Project journal. For the tutorial, scroll down to the bottom of this post for the link.



A close-up of my January page, the first one I made. 


This is the June layout. Might add more details yet to this one.


Lots of doodles on my Match page. My favorite is the flower on the far right side. :)

My main inspiration for these doodles come from Tangle Patterns and Helen William's blog A Little Lime

For a tutorial on how to make your own stencils for this calendar, go to Emily Galore's website here.

 To download my pattern I used for the stencil, go to this older post of mine here. A note: you will want to adjust the size of the template so it fits your planner. I made it slightly too large for my 15x11 page spread. Let me know if you need help with that. Love to help you out! :)

Enjoy!

Anna

1 comment:

  1. Aaaaaawesome!!!

    thank you sooo much for your inspiration, your help - your... "being you" ... I love your project... and I don´t know if I could realize it (every day) - but I will have a try!! Thank youuuuu... greetings from Germany! :-D

    ReplyDelete