Wednesday, August 17, 2016

August Pages in my unPlanner

Finally getting somewhere with my August pages in my unPlanner!

See HERE for more information about the unPlanner project! :)


For page on left: 
I bought a huge pad of cheap kraft paper pad and use it for underpaper, which makes for great starts to art journal pages and for other mixed media projects!

I'm still elbow deep in the paint and paper I used for the brayered backgrounds project a few weeks ago. See the StencilGirl blog and a previous post. During the making of the video, the kraft paper I used as underpaper got deliciously full of paint. That was the basis of this page, and of course STENCILS! Specifically, Rae Missigman's newest line over at StencilGirl! :) 


Pickleweed Mini stencil for the vines coming down from above and the leaves on the rose. 

Seaside Lavender Mini stencil for the "sun rays". 


finger painted rose

Glitter and regular Sharpie extra-fine tipped paint pens for the doodling on the leaves, 
on the "sun" and the dots.


The binder ring background is a leftover piece of the brayered backgrounds. 


Funky stitching on watercolour paper, then diluted paint for the weekly view.

Magnetic Poetry foam alpha stamps for the numbers.

Doodled around the stamped numbers, the days of the week names and the reinforcements with an Identipen marker.

Painted the reinforcements to add more colour.

See HERE for my other unPlanner posts. 

Having a great time in my unPlanner!

Thanks for visiting! :0

♥♥♥  Anna  ♥♥♥

2 comments:

  1. Marvelous Anna!!! I love everything!!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of your artwork! The sun rays on this piece are so dimensional that I thought they were beads.

    ReplyDelete