Monday, November 3, 2014

DLP Week 44

Week 44 Planner Pages

A Gelli-print with doodles for the header and a matching one on the second page this time. :) This week ended on a Friday, and since I split up my months, I had some extra room at the bottom. :)

I asked myself, "Why would I include leaves in snowy October? Well, the challenge for Week 44 was leaves, so I did. :) Kudos to the summer I will be patiently (and sometimes unpatiently) be waiting for in the next SIX months! 


The background of the tip-in shown above is an index card. I colored circles with multiple colors of pencil crayons, practicing blending colors. 

I covered it up with Gesso partially, ran a plastic card through so that some areas show through. 

The "O" is a stamp. I smudged the paint to make it look looser. 

Added a frame with a Dylusions ink-filled waterbrush and added some more doodles as well.


 And there you have it. The last week of October. Only two more months to go until 2015! EEEEKKKK!

:) :)



1 comment: