Monday, November 3, 2014

DLP Week 43

SO EXCITED!!
The Big Reveal was rolled out for The Documented Life Project 2015 on November 1st. 
Ideas have been running through my mind as to how I want to tackle the project next year! I might go with Sandi Keene's planner style. I'll be using the recommended journal for it, instead of making my own next year. :)

So, back to 2014, a couple photos documenting my week 43:


Blues, greens and purples with my NeocolorsII. 


A little bit of collage for the header. It was looking too bright, so I put some gesso over top, scraping with a card and smudging with my finger.


Week 45 Challenge is done on this week's pages. Challenge is to add tabs. Three tabs of my usual circles from book texts, which mimics the date circles. 

Behind the purple flip-out are two pages of mixed media paper, in which I wrote out our Prime Minister's speech he made to us Canadians after a terrorist incident this week on Canadian soil. 


The Light of Jesus quote I made while faith journaling one day, and the Speak Life is a little Project Life card I had made earlier in the year. Was going to include it in some happy mail, but forgot to, so while going through my art journal fodder, I came across it, and figured it worked perfectly for this week. :) 

The circly things on the scalloped edge on the right are reinforcements colored with Dylusions ink, and cut in half. They're really nice, as they already have a sticky back. Voila! :)  Each paper with a tab are tip-ins, attached with washi tape.

The scalloped edge and purple background are both colored using the Gelli-plate. One was done on simple white cardstock and the purple one on old music paper. 

So, that's done! Next is Week 44.

Thanks for coming to visit! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment